OK, guys, it is
Kids Choice Challenge time, you ready? [cheering] We’re gonna play the Kids Choice
Headphones Challenge but we’ve split you up into two teams. There’s gonna be one clue giver
for each team, the rest of the team mates
are gonna take turns guessing. So the first guesser
is gonna put on those headphones. Bam, they’ve got music playing
super, super loud, you cannot hear a thing with them on, The cluegiver is gonna say the name
of a popular musical artist or song, – do you get that Briana?
– Huh? A musical artist or song. The guesser with the headphones on is
gonna have to guess what they’re saying and then once he or she gets it right,
I’ll let you know, you’ll move it on to the next person and you’re gonna try to do
as many as you can in 60 seconds. Lilimar, you’re the first giver, right? Grab yourself some cards. Ready? Yes, tell me what it is! OK, Alessia Cara. Let’s go, alright? Alessia Cara. Let’s get it, let’s… – Alessia.
– It’s a name, right, what she’s saying! I like Sia, I Love Cheap Thrills! No, no, no. – It’s harder than it looks!
– Is it a song or an artist? Alessia, Alessia Cara. – Alessia Cara, Alessia Cara!
– Yes, yes, yes, yes! Scars To Your Beautiful! Just… You’re good! Yes! OK, OK, OK, Noah Cyrus. Oh… – Noah Cyrus.
– Lower Cyrus? – Noah Cyrus.
– Noah Cyrus! Yes! Woo! Oh my goodness! OK, OK, Harry Styles. Henry… – Harry.
– Henry Danger. – Harry.
– Harry Styles. – You can’t mime it!
– Styles. – Harry… Harry Styles! – Yes!
– Yes! Give it back to JoJo! – Ed Sheeran, yes!
– Ed Sheeran! – OK.
– Yes! – Yell it really loud.
– Hurry up! Taylot Swift. What? – Time!
– Time! OK, Team 2’s turn. I’m just gonna clarify again,
it is a musical artist or a song. So it might be the name,
it might be the song. Ricardo, are you ready
to give some clues? – I’m so ready.
– Alright, Team 2 in 3, 2, 1, action! Shape Of You. – Shape Of You.
– Shape of… Shape Of You. Yes! Oh my gosh, that was so cute! – Humble.
– Humble. This guy’s good, dude. – Despacito, Des– Despacito!
– Des… Despacito! – Yeah!
– Oh my gosh! I can’t hear anything! I’m The One, I’m The One! – I’m The… One.
– I’m The… One, I’m The One! – Yeah!
– I love that song. They had the advantage
of watching you do it first, though. It Ain’t Me. – It Ain’t me, yeah!
– It Ain’t me? [cheering] Ready?
Ay, ay. – That’s What I Like.
– Come on. That’s What I Like. – That’s What I Like… Like…
– That’s What I… Like. Yeah! [cheering]