– (both) They’re here! – Goodbye! – We’re bringing demons here! – Oh no, how did I?
– No, it’s not The Ring either? ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today we have
a very special episode of Guess That! – Oh, special.
– Special! – (FBE) So we will be testing
your knowledge of classic horror movies and see if you can name
famous references from some of your favorite shows. – Easy, I’m ready.
– Okay, I have like grown up being terrified of horror movies.
– Me too though! I was too, but then
when I made that turn, I made a hard turn!
– Yeah. No, that’s kind where I am right now.
I’m kinda like haunted houses, like horror movies,
we gotta get everything going. – Yeah.
– So I’m ready. – (FBE) So here’s how
this is going to work. We are going to show you
clips from different shows with horror references,
and you must wait until the clip is over
to buzz in and answer. And for every correct answer,
you’ll receive a point, and whoever has the most points wins. – God, I’m gonna lose so many points. – (FBE) Alright, are you guys ready? – Yes.
– Yes! – Every time you guys ask
“are you ready?” I always get 10 times more nervous, and I’m like I don’t know, am I? – (woman) Oh no,
my LUNA Bar for women! – (laughs) She said my LUNA Bar. ♪ (mysterious music) ♪ – Is this Family Guy, right?
– Yeah, I think so. ♪ (mysterious music) ♪ – Hi ya! (Chelsea laughs)
– Ah! Oh, they went the newer route. – (Quagmire) Please call the DWP,
I’m stuck in here. (both laugh)
(bells ring) – Damn it.
– Ha! – (FBE) Danny?
– It. (Emily laughs)
(bells ring) – It’s It.
(bells ring) – That was It.
(bell rings) – It’s from It.
– (FBE) That is correct! (bells ring) – Is it It?
– (FBE) Yes! – Oh, let’s go!
– This isn’t fair, because Pennywise is currently
my style icon with my new hair, and I feel like I should’ve
gotten the point for this. – Clown’s the aesthetic
these days, you know? – It is, we’re all clowns!
– Been rocking it since day one. ♪ (mysterious music) ♪ – Oh no! – (boy) No! Phil’s gonna kill me. – I mean, like, that was a dumb move
on Georgie’s part, to like reach in for the boat. – No, Georgie! – I was genuinely shocked
when I watched this scene, ’cause I didn’t expect him
to bite his arm off. – Oh, it was so scary.
Very much so at the time. – Especially just like a little kid. – (Pennywise) What a nice boat.
Do you want it back? – If you saw something in the sewers,
would you like, even as a kid, I don’t think you’d be like
“yeah, lemme just grab it, man.” – Like if that happened to me…
– Yeah. – I’m outta there. – (Lisa) Dad, wake up,
you’re not a robot! You’re just possessed by the devil! – Oh.
– This is every horror movie. – (Lisa) You’re just possessed
by the devil. (both laugh) – (pastor) The power of Christ
compels the! – Oh, I’ve seen this before!
– Oh. (Homer babbles) – This is from one of their
Treehouse of Horror things. – (pastor) Power of Christ
compels the! (Chelsea laughs)
– Goodbye! – (Marge) I’ll call work
and tell ’em you can’t make it. – (Homer) Woohoo! (Homer laughs)
– His head’s backwards. (bell rings) – I don’t know the name of that movie,
so it’s all him. – The Exorcist.
(bell rings) (bells ring)
– Okay! That is from The Exorcist. (bell rings)
– (FBE) Alright, Brandon. – Uh, The Exorcist.
(bell rings) – Exorcist?
(bell rings) – (FBE) Correct!
– Yeah. (bells ring)
– (FBE) Okay, that was you Shar. – Yeah, that was you. – The Exorcist!
– Yeah. – (FBE) Correct!
– Yeah, that one was easy. – Which they also redid
in Scary Movie 2. – I thought I didn’t know
these movie references. I’m so, I’m so silly. – When I was younger too,
I was always so afraid, ’cause I felt like
if I watched any demon [bleep] as a movie, that it would
come into the house. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! – ‘Cause I was like,
that’s just calling that into my area. – Coming from like a Muslim background you have these things
called like Djinns, which basically means like ghosts
or something, like spirits, and I was always like
“Oh, I know about that.” – Oh God.
– Oh, what the [bleep]. – That face though,
we’re bringing demons here! – (pastor) The power of
Christ compels the! – That’s my alarm trying to
wake me up in the morning. – (men) Christ compels you! – The power of Christ compels you!
– See, like a lot of people in this production actually died
after the filming. So they’re saying that this film
actually itself is cursed. – (men) Compels you! – Yeah, I mean, I feel like any time
anyone ever deals with like ghost things,
like stuff always happens. – I just think of Scary Movie 2 now.
(babbles) – Oh!
– Oh, what the [bleep]! – Finding Nemo, right?
Yeah! – (Bruce) Here’s Brucey!
– Oh. – (Bruce) Here’s Brucey!
– Oh! (bells ring) – (FBE) That was Alberto. – Is this The Shining?
– (FBE) Yes! – Okay, Jack Nicholson. I’ve seen the video of him
hyping himself up before the scene, and it’s so weird.
He’s just like jumping and like just talking to himself
in a weird demonic voice. – (Jack) Axe murder kill!
– It’s weird. (bell rings)
– That’s The Shining. (bells ring)
– The Shining. (bells ring)
– I don’t know the name of that movie, but I know exactly
what it’s referencing. – It’s the Shining.
– (FBE) Yes. – Damn it.
– Is this finding Nemo or is that… – Oh!
(bells ring) Oh, this is from The Shining!
(bell rings) Yeah, ’cause he does
the like “It’s Johnny!” – Oh, oh, yeah. Dude, I got bamboozled.
She hit me with the “oh!” I’m like “what?”
(both laugh) – Yeah, you break that door.
– Classic. – (Jack) Here’s Johnny!
– That freaks me out. – I think that line
was improvised too, if I remember hearing
the fun facts from that. – I watched it in dark
by myself for the first time a couple years ago,
and it’s just like so eerie and creepy. – There’s no way
that I’m watching that. None whatsoever.
– He’s great! – Jack Nicholson is scary as hell
in that role. – Do you wanna know
some fun trivia? Shelley Duvall was not,
I believe who Stephen King or someone, maybe it was
even Jack Nicholson wanted. Jessica Lange was the first
envision of that character. – Oh.
– The one from American Horror Story. – I haven’t seen that either. – Girl, why are you here? ♪ (mysterious music) ♪ – Oh! This movie also terrified me
as a kid. Everything scared me as a kid,
now I’m over it. – (Stewie) I don’t know.
I don’t know. Oh you didn’t see it?
Uh, Ross and Rachel got back together, it wasn’t that great.
(Brandon laughs) – This could be a few things for me. – That kinda scared me. (laughs) – This movie terrified me
for a number of reasons. Oh my God!
– What the… (thunder crackles)
– (Peter) Holy crap! – (Brian) What the hell was that? – (Lois) Stewie, what are you doing? – (both) They’re here! – (Lois) What are you doing? – (Stewie) They’re here! (bells ring)
– Gah, come on, I was so focused! – That’s okay,
I don’t think I know this one. Is this, this isn’t
The Grudge, is it? (buzzer rings) – (FBE) No.
– Yeah. – Is it the this? – Oh no!
How did I… – No, it’s not The Ring either?
[bleep] – It’s not The Ring? – I don’t know what that’s
even referencing. – Poltergeist.
(bell rings) – (both) Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! – Ah, you get it girl. – It’s Poltergeist.
(Chelsea laughs) (bell rings)
– Oh dang, she got to it. – (FBE) Emily!
– Poltergeist! (bell rings)
– I know this, I know this! This is from Poltergeist! – I have never seen Poltergeist, but I have seen like documentaries
on like the E! Network back in the day because a lot of things
went down on that movie set. – Yeah, I believe
the little girl died. – Yeah!
– Quite soon after that movie. – And she voiced Ducky
for The Land Before Time as well. See, I know things about these things,
I’ve just never seen these things. – Yeah. – (both) Oh, Poltergeist! – Oh no.
– There’s so many TV scenes in horror movies.
– Dang it. – The effects are a little bit shoddy,
but a lot of it is still real spooky. – They’re doing their best
from the ’80s. They weren’t that bad. That girl is freaking me out too,
with the whole face. – Yeah. – There’s one part in this movie,
that the guy looks at the mirror and he starts peeling off his face.
Ruins you as a child. Rated PG everyone! (tense music) – (girl) They’re here! – She doesn’t even like
say it that creepy, but yet that line has just been
in all kinds of pop culture shows and movies. – The kid’s innocence,
like they didn’t even know, what’s like going…
– Yeah. – It makes it even scarier,
because an adult might put like more theatrics behind it
and it gets scary, but she’s like innocent,
like oh, someone’s here. Like “bitch, who’s here?” – House of Evil! Aw come on, this is also
every horror movie. – (Homer) Do you sell toys? – (storekeep) We sell
forbidden objects. – Oh! – (storekeep) We also sell
frozen yogurt, which I call frogurt. (both laughing) (bell rings)
– Rick and Morty, ’cause I know it’s not that,
but I’m gonna say it anyways. – This came before Rick and Morty!
– I know! (laughs) That’s the worst part.
– Okay. (bell rings)
Gremlins? – (FBE) Yes!
– Yes! (bell rings)
– I’m just gonna guess Annabelle then. (buzzer rings)
– (FBE) Nope. – Oh.
– Chucky? – (FBE) Nope.
– Ah. – I’m gonna try
Little Shop of Horrors? (buzzer rings)
– I don’t know. (bell rings)
– I’m gonna say The Skeleton Key. (buzzer rings)
– I’m gonna guess Gremlins. – (FBE) Right!
– Yes! Great, that was my first instinct,
but then I was like which shop does he go into at first? – Do you not have any idea,
’cause I’ll… (bell rings)
– I don’t know why I was so intense.
Ouija something? (buzzer rings)
– (FBE) No. – I have a guess.
Is this from Gremlins? – (FBE) Yes.
– Yes! – (both) Oh!
– What, no! – Oh, I’ve never watched Gremlins.
– Mm-mm. – I have, I just don’t remember this. – I see this more as a Christmas movie
than a horror movie. – Gremlins is actually
a terrifying movie. – (Rand) Are these things real? – (kid) I told you, everything’s real. – But he still doesn’t believe him. – Hmm. – Everything’s real in there? And he’s like yeah, sure whatever. Give me that fuzzy thing over there, and then it turns into a Gremlin! – And they can’t have, what? Like they can’t have water. – Yeah, you can’t get them wet,
and you can’t feed them after midnight – Right, ’cause then they
turn into the ugly ones. – Yeah. – And the mean ones, oof! – Oh this is Rick and Morty!
– Really? I didn’t know this was
a reference to something. Well here’s your Rick and Morty. – Oh, okay. (crowd screaming) – Oh, I watched this episode,
and I didn’t even think about it. Oh, actually, no go ahead. (bell rings)
– Aliens? (buzzer rings)
– Is this The Fly? – (FBE) Yes!
– Aw, damn! – Human Centipede?
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Arachnophobia, or whatever it’s called?
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Aliens? (buzzer rings)
– (FBE) No. – Mm-mm.
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Arthropods, is that what they’re called?
(buzzer rings) I don’t know what the insect’s called,
but I thought it was named after that. (bell rings)
– The Fly. (bell rings)
– (FBE) Correct! – Cool.
– Oh! I actually know that movie! (bell rings)
– The Thing! (buzzer rings)
– The Fly! (bell rings)
– (FBE) Yes! – Wait, really?
– (FBE) Yes! – Wow.
– Jeff Goldblum. Dude, he’s coming back
for Jurassic Park 3, and the original cast!
– Woo what? – Can’t wait dude,
yeah, get in there, yeah! – I always thought
it would be fun to see it from
Geena Davis’s perspective, ’cause she stays with this man
just because he’s gonna get a Nobel Peace Prize,
’cause he’s gonna be rich, ’cause he made a teleporting machine. And he keeps dying
and turning into a fly. She’s like “it’s fine,”
let’s cash that check! (woman screams) – It’s a classic.
I watched it once, I think. – Ugh! – This is disgusting. – Yo!
– So much goop! – You wanted this, lady.
You trusted this… – Oh man.
– God, it’s so good. – Yo the bat, like the old school CGI,
this makes it crazier actually. – Ah, ew, I love
practical effects though. – Yeah.
– CGI is too much. But I can actually like…
– Oh my God, that’s E.T.! – …congratulate the people
that do the costumes for this. – Ew, imagine if someone just
started like, their exoskeleton just like flopped onto your arm. – Older movies are like
accidentally horrifying, ’cause they couldn’t make it
look any better. (laughs) It’s weird. – It reminds me of the turkey legs
they sell at Disneyland. – Please don’t…
– Those are disgusting! – Don’t ruin those for me. That, on the other hand,
I would have been died. My spirit would’ve left my body
if I were getting dragged by a peeling croissant. – (man) Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff ruff. – Oh no, what, that’s it? (laughs)
– [bleep] Clifford the Big Red Dog? – Wait!
– What the [bleep], I don’t know. – (man) Ruff, ruff, ruff. – I know where that character is from. I just do not know the movie. (bell rings)
Is it, I feel like this is gonna be wrong.
Is it Coneheads? – (gasps) Mars Attacks!
(bell rings) (buzzer rings)
– (FBE) No. – I give in,
I don’t know what this is. – That was a dog with… – A human’s face.
– An old man’s face on it. – Okay, who got grafted onto a dog? (bell rings)
– The Thing. (bell rings)
– I Am Legend! (buzzer rings)
– Go ahead, I don’t, yeah. – Is it Mars Attacks?
– (FBE) No. – [bleep].
(bell rings) – When Dogs Attack.
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but that’s not it.
Is that it? – Is that it?
– (FBE) That’s it. – Oh dude, well you got it! – Oh Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
– Invasion of the Body Snatchers! – You know what? Mars Attacks then references this. That’s why I was
thinking Mars Attacks. – What the heck was that? I don’t wanna see that ever again. You can keep that movie to yourself. – Oh, we were so close
with the Mars Attacks type thing. – What?
(woman screams) – That was terrifying. – That was so horribly done. – I’m so glad we weren’t invaded
by the Body Snatchers. (bell rings)
– (FBE) So Danny, you are the champion
of this challenge. The ultimate horror movie buff.
The one, the only, the you! – The Spook Master! – Thank you, thank you.
– Bum-bum-bah! – Yay!
– But we knew that. – (FBE) That you guys
are both champions or losers, however you
wanna look at it. – Feels good to share things. – (FBE) The winner is Brandon! – It’s gonna take a real like
horror movie buff to like get these. – I could do this all day. I’m enjoying just having fun. I want seven more things
just to see if I can get it again. – I feel like I need to rewatch
the episode, remember all the movies in it,
and watch them individually, just so I can understand culture. – Have a safe and happy Halloween! Don’t forget to check your candy
for razor blades! Or raisins, I don’t know,
just eat your candy, dude. – Thanks for watching this episode
of Guess That… – On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe! – We have new shows every day. – Let us know in the comments…
– How well you did in the challenge. – (both) Bye! – Hey guys, Miya here from FBE. Make sure to join our SuperFam
where you can help us sustain our growth on YouTube.
Each tier is better than the last. Click join under the video
or click the link in the description. Bye!