– It’s supposed to be a mystical
creature sort of thing. – I really don’t know. – What was that?
– Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I know what it is.
I know what character’s in it. I don’t know the name of it. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Recently, Disney
has released a few trailers for many of their highly anticipated
upcoming movies. – Oh, yeah. – (FBE) And with
Disney’s recent acquisition of 20th Century Fox,
many films that were not originally made by Disney
will now release under the company’s umbrella.
– Oh, really? That’s kinda interesting. – They’re taking over everything. – Disney and Amazon will one day
just rule the world. – Yes, I think they already are. – (FBE) Well, today,
we are going to see if you can guess some of their biggest
upcoming movies that released trailers this year
in just one second. – What?! Okay– – One second of the trailer? – Oh, man.
– Oh… I feel like I’m pretty up-to-date
on trailers. I do tend to watch them
when they come up. – (FBE) So here are the rules:
we are going to show you one second of a highly anticipated
2019 Disney trailer. If you buzz in and guess
in one second, you’ll get five points.
– Damn. – (FBE) If you need to see two seconds,
you’ll get four points, and so on and so forth.
– Got you. – (FBE) All the way to five seconds.
– For sure. – Are you a big Disney fan?
– I’m a huge Disney fan but I haven’t watched TV
or seen any trailers. – Dude, I haven’t even
seen the Mulan trailer yet. – You haven’t?
I haven’t seen it either. – I feel like I have confidence
but it might be bad. – You’ve got this.
– I know. I have Star Wars
and you have Marvel. – We’re good to go.
We’ve got Disney covered. – (FBE) All right, the first movie. ♪ (traditional music) ♪
(horse galloping) – Okay, so there’s a horse. That’s definitely not The Lion King.
– Okay. I thought–
– Can I just throw something out? Is it Mulan?
– (FBE) Correct! – UGH! I didn’t see the trailer! I literally just said that. – I didn’t see the trailer either. ♪ (traditional music) ♪
(horse galloping) (hitting bell) – Mulan?
– (FBE) That is correct. – Hey!
– I honestly had no idea. – (FBE) I saw Chelsea.
– NO! – That’s Mulan.
– I knew that one. – Ooh, I know this one. I’m really excited for this one.
This is Mulan! – I have not seen that trailer yet. – That’s a trailer that
I watched right away because Mulan is probably my favorite
Disney animated movie. – (FBE) All right, so let’s
take a look at the trailer. ♪ (traditional music) ♪
– It’s so pretty! (horse galloping) – I think I’m gonna cry. This is so beautiful already. – (mother) The matchmaker
has found you an auspicious match. – (Mulan) I will bring honor to us all.
– (gasping) ♪ (sweeping music) ♪ – Sick. This is badass. – (squealing) – See, I’m excited for
the martial arts in this because the combat scenes
are gonna be dope. – (voice-over) These are the qualities
we see in Mulan. – No, it’s gonna be gorgeous. I don’t care what people say.
This is gonna be amazing. – Dude.
– (gasping and squealing) – (FBE) Let’s take a look
at our next trailer for one second. ♪ (fantasy music) ♪ (hitting bell)
– Uh, Cinderella? – (FBE) Incorrect.
– [Bleep]! – Sleeping Beauty?
(buzzer) I don’t know what
the movie was called. – It looks like it’s
some sort of princess film. – I agree.
– Is this the second Frozen? – (FBE) Incorrect. – I’m gonna Maleficent 2.
– Shut the [bleep] up! – (FBE) Correct!
– YEAH! Let’s go! ♪ (fantasy music) ♪
(hitting bell) – I think I know this one.
Is this Maleficent 2? – (FBE) That is correct!
– Hell yeah. – AAAH! No!
– It’s Maleficent 2. – (FBE) That is correct.
– I knew it. It was like a princess thing.
Are you kidding? You’re fast! – (FBE) Here’s two seconds.
– Okay. ♪ (fantasy music) ♪
– Huh? – Maleficent 2?
– (FBE) That is correct. – Oh, man! – (FBE) Here comes the trailer
for Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. – (Philip) Five years ago,
I thought I lost you forever. There is no curse that
could ever tear me away from you. Will you marry me?
– (Aurora) Yes! Philip asked me to marry him. – It’s cute, too, because
of Maleficent, it’s showing Sleeping Beauty
and Maleficent as friends and mentors.
I think it’s cute. – (Queen Ingrith)
One can never be too careful. ♪ (fantasy music) ♪ – That looks pretty good. – I really liked the first one.
– Yeah. – So I’m really hoping
that this one’s very good, too. – Ooh.
– Wow. – That looked good.
– I love it. – As much as I fear Disney
because of all their money, I also still just love them
for all of the stuff that they make. – (FBE) All right, here’s one second
of your third movie. (unicorn braying)
– Oh… oh. – What was that?
– Ooh, I know what it is! I know what character’s in it.
I don’t know the name of it. (unicorn braying) – Oh, shoot!
I saw the trailer for this. I can’t remember what it’s called. – I know I haven’t
seen the trailer for this. (hitting bell) – This is Shrek.
– No. No, no.
– (FBE) Incorrect. – [Bleep]! – I don’t know the name of it,
but I saw this trailer literally yesterday. (hitting bell)
– What is this?! – It’s Disney’s Onward.
– (FBE) That is correct! – I thought it was Trolls.
– Trolls is– – Dreamworks?
– Yeah. (unicorn braying)
– (Ian) Get outta here! – God, it’s like– it’s
supposed to be a mystical creature sort of thing.
– I really don’t know. – This hurts me so bad
because I’ve seen the trailer. I just don’t know the name. It has to do with magic creatures. I don’t know if that’s somewhere,
it has to do with the name premise. I’m gonna say Fairy Land.
I don’t know. – (FBE) Incorrect.
– (sighing) – Is this Underground something?
Flushed Away 2? – (FBE) Incorrect. – Is it Onward?
– (FBE) That is correct! – Whoa, yeah! – (FBE) If you don’t think
you know the title, let’s just skip to five seconds.
– Okay. – Let’s do it! (unicorn braying)
– (Ian) Get outta here! Shoo! Get lost!
Whoa! – I’m really trying
to pull it from my brain and it is nowhere to be found. – I couldn’t if I tried. – I know what happens next
in the trailer. His brother picks him up
and then they go somewhere, and I just don’t know
what it’s called. – (FBE) So this is the trailer
for the new Disney Pixar movie, Onward. – Damn it!
– Onward? – Damn it! – Okay, I was never–
– Never would have got it. – See, we should have figured
it was a one word title, though. Up. Frozen. Onward.
– Oh, fair. – (FBE) Let’s take
a look at the trailer. ♪ (chipper music) ♪ – (neighbor) Morning!
– Cute! What?
– There’s a ton of fairy tale characters
and stuff like that. (horn honking) – (Barley) Come, dear brother!
Our destiny awaits! – They’re just so fun. – (Barley) I see you’ve brought
sustenance for our adventure! – This one’s actually really good. – It looks interesting, for sure. – (Ian) …with the lid off.
Oh, shoot! (unicorn braying)
– (Ian) Get outta here! – Who’s the voice?
It’s not Tom Holland? – (FBE) Yep!
– Oh, it is Tom Holland! Okay. – (Ian) Ugh. Unicorns. ♪ (campy ’80s) ♪ ♪ Oh, it’s magic ♪ – Yeah, see, he’s making it
into this huge, “We have to go on this adventure.
It’s gonna be so cool!” And he’s like,
“We’re just going to a place.” – (FBE) Here is your next movie. – (man) Build a car–
– Oh, god. What is this? – (man) Build a car– (hitting buzzer) “Build a car.”
Huh. Fast and Furious? – (FBE) Incorrect.
– [Bleep]! Who else is building cars these days? – Uh… Hobbs and Shaw?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Is it Kingsman?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Oh, I know that voice, though. – I have an idea but it’s so vast. – I need two seconds. – (man) Build a car to beat Fer– – Oh, my god.
– Who? – (man) Build a car to beat Fer– – What is this? – He said build a car
to beat, and then it sounded like he was going finish off
saying “Ferrari.” I know the company that kinda started
the development to do that, but I don’t know
what the movie’s called. – Is this Fast and Furious?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – That’s what I was thinking
but that’s Universal. – Is it? Oh, my god! – I can tell you
I’ve seen this trailer but I cannot tell you
the name of it right now. – (man) Build a car
to beat Ferarri with– – Dude.
– Le Mans? – (FBE) Incorrect. – Okay, because I know
that was the race that set them up to beat Ferrari. That whole race, I remember,
I think it was Ford. We have to beat–
oh, is it about Ford? Oh, my gosh! – Ford v Ferrari?
– (FBE) That is correct! – Oh, my god!
I set myself up for failure! – He’s building a car
to beat the Ferrari, so it’s a racing movie. Bingo, blango, I don’t know
any racing movies. – This is not Carz, obviously. – They’re not making
another Transformers, are they? But that’s Paramount,
so that can’t be it. – It’s car-related.
– I hate car movies. – I like cars!
– I need more time. – Yeah. – (Miles) Build a car
to beat Ferrari with a– – Oh, okay. I recognize them then. That didn’t do–
– What a what?! With a what?! – With a what?! (laughing)
I don’t know. – I wish I knew.
I don’t. – (Miles) Build a car to beat
Ferrari with a Ford. – (Shelby) Correct.
– With a Ford? – Is it Ford?
(buzzer) Just the story about
the guy who made Ford? I know there’s a movie
coming about it. I can’t say the name. – Is the name of the movie
a name of a car? – That’s a good guess.
Ford! (buzzer) – Grand Prix.
(buzzer) – (FBE) Incorrect.
– Oh, man. – I have no clue. I’ve never seen
this in my life before. – Just tell me. – (FBE) That was the trailer
for Ford v Ferrari, which was made by 20th Century Fox,
and therefore is now also a Disney movie.
– Wow. Okay. – Wow! So basic!
– They literally said that in the title. – Oh, my god!
– Oh, my gosh. It’s amazing.
I don’t think I’ve actually seen– maybe I have seen the trailer–
– That really stressed me out. – (FBE) Let’s look at the trailer.
– All right! – (Lee) Suppose Henry Ford II
wanted to build the greatest race car
the world’s ever seen. To win the 24 Hours of Le Mans–
– (gasping) Jon Bernthal! The Punisher! – Oh, we got a nice cast
in here. Okay. – Handsome men. – I can already tell you
I’m not gonna see this movie. – You’re not?
– Just not my cup of tea. – Yeah, this looks tight.
– It’s a beautiful five liter. I think it’s a V8. ♪ (upbeat music) ♪ (explosion) – It looks like a good movie.
A good cast, too. – “Ford v Ferrari.”
– Man. – Damn, that’s iconic, yeah.
– That’s great. – I don’t go to the movies often
but this one’s gonna get me there. – I agree with that one. – (FBE) Last movie, one second,
let’s see if you guys get it. ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Oh!
(hitting bell) – The Rise of Skywalker,
Star Wars. – I was gonna say, I was like–
– I GOT ONE! ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ (hitting bell)
– Oh, I know what it is. Please get it wrong.
– Star Wars IX. – Dammit.
– (FBE) That is correct. – Oh, no way! – Star Wars IX!
– (FBE) That is correct! – Woo, let’s go. – The music is throwing me
way off here. ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – (gasping) Oh, I know!
It’s Star Wars. The newest one. That’s gonna come out.
It’s– oh, god, I forgot the name. IX.
– (FBE) That is correct. – I knew it. – (FBE) Let’s take a look the trailer
for Star Wars, Episode IX, The Rise of Skywalker.
– This is gonna be great. ♪ (orchestral music) ♪
(spacecraft zooming) (lightsaber humming)
– It looks so good. – Ah, see, I can’t
let myself get hyped because of how upset
I was about Last Jedi. – Chewbacca! Awww. – (Luke Skywalker)
We’ll always be with you. – (Palpatine laughs deviously)
– Emperor Palpatine?! Bisch! – I cannot wait to see it.
I love Star Wars. – Yes!
– The laugh. My brain is just like,
theory, theory, theory! – December, get here FAST. – (FBE) So the final score
of 10-5, Tori, you are the winner.
– Hey-yo! – (FBE) Tom, you are our winner.
– Woo! – High five.
– A turkey. – Oh, my goodness.
This is crazy. I don’t even know what to say. – I have lost this battle
but I have lost with honor. – Yes, you got this. – Thanks for watching
Guess That Movie Trailer in One Second–
– On the React channel. – If you thought
this video was magical– – Then hit that Like button. – If you want to see
more Guess Thats– – Then be sure to subscribe
and hit the bell. – Peace out!
– And may the Force be with you. – (as Mickey) Hey, everybody,
Ethan here from FBE! If you want to watch more videos
across all generations, hit the link in the description below.
Buh-bye! (goofy laugh)