Articles, Blog

Giuliana Rancic reveals she’s leaving E! News AGAIN to grow her family – News Live


Giuliana Rancic is stepping down from her role as an E! News anchor. The 45-year-old broke the news on Wednesday via social media after returning to the job in September 2018 after first stepping down in 2015 to live in Chicago Giuliana said one of her next endeavors was to ‘grow her family’ as the show moves to New York City from 2020    ‘Returning to E! News this last year was an incredible homecoming,’ she began the lengthy post Share this article Share ‘As the show moves to NYC in January, many of you have asked if I will be returning full-time I wanted to let you hear firsthand that I’ve decided I won’t be able to make this big move at this time ‘ She continued: ‘I love E! News but what’s best for my family, as well as my current schedule, just won’t allow for the commitment a daily show takes ‘  Giuliana currently has many ventures outside of the nightly entertainment news show including a clothing line, skin care line, role in a restaurant group as well as that as a wife to Bill Rancic and mother to son Edward Duke, seven    ‘As you may know, I lead several businesses.my clothing line G by Giuliana, Fountain of Truth skincare, and my role at RPM Restaurant Group, which is about to open its sixth location, keep me very active ‘ ‘In order to properly serve these and my other endeavors, flexibility is paramount ‘ Giuliana added that another venture she was hoping to tap into was growing her family-of-three  ‘Nothing is more important than spending time with my family, which we are hoping to grow soon,’ she penned    The beauty added that she would be still serving as a red carpet corespondent and would ‘pop into E! News from time to time ‘ Giuliana accompanied the post with a photo of herself walking out the door with Duke  The Italian native welcomed her son with her husband Bill via a surrogate in August 2012, following her diagnosis with breast cancer in 2011  Giuliana continued her work at E! at the time and left her anchor role in 2015 after more than a decade   Fellow entertainment reporter, Maria Menounos, was brought in from Extra to take her place opposite Jason Kennedy  Maria served as a co-anchor between July 2015 to July 2017, stepping down after she was diagnosed with a brain tumor  In December that same year, long-term E! personality, Catt Sadler, also stepped down and left her anchoring duties due to pay disparity between herself and Jason Kennedy  The shake up left the remaining hosts share the anchoring spot with Jason until Giuliana returned in September 2018   The past few weeks have seen correspondents Zuri Hall and Sibley Scoles announce their departures from E! to Access Hollywood  Tuesday also saw correspondent and Daily Pop anchor, Carissa Culiner reveal she’s pregnant with baby number two   Jason has not yet confirmed whether he will be continuing his role with E! News, but has been sharing his ‘big move’ into his new LA ‘dream home’ on Instagram over the past few weeks A source told Page Six back in August that neither Giuliana or Jason were expected to be moving to the East Coast  It is not known on the fate of the remaining E! personalities; Melanie Bromley, Kristin dos Santos, Will Marfuggi, Nina Parker and Erin Lim either  It is believed that Daily Pop with hosts Carissa, Justin Sylvester and Morgan Stewart will remain in Los Angeles  E! News is set to morph into a morning show from January 2020 airing at 7am ET.   

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *